What is book-keeping?
In simple terms bookkeeping is the recording of your income and expenses for you or your business.
Why is book-keeping important?
Your receipts determine how much tax you pay. The more legally claimable receipts you have the less tax you pay.
See HMRC notes re poor record keeping (link)
What do you need to do?
- All you need to do is send us a monthly envelope with your information. See below what you need to send.
What we would do.
- We will filter and sort through claimable receipts
- Process your monthly envelope
- Post sales invoices onto our systems
- Reconcile your sales
- Query your unknown bank entries
- Inform you of any missing information.
- We will let you know if an invoice has not been paid.
What does this mean to me?
- You don’t need to spend any time filling in spreadsheet
- Simple system = easy life
- Your information is up to date so we can give you real time advice
- You get real time advice (See the benefits of real time advice.)
“Not having a head for figures myself, TBSP take the stress out of my accounts. In fact all I have to do is buy a stamp each month!”
Charlotte R | TV Associate Producer